Our Team process of conceiving, specifying, designing, programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications, frameworks, or other components.
We understand how important it is to keep up with deadlines. That is why we make it our priority to always deliver custom This Program on time and on budget.
Your wishes represent the core of our process. That is why we develop user-friendly software tailored to your needs and preferences
Step 1: SPECIFICATIONS
- The first step of software development starts with defining the specifications, based on the users preferences and wishes.
- We help preparing specification documents
- We help preparing GUI wire-frames
- Experienced life scientist is available for support
- Experienced GUI designers are available
Step 2: CODING
- After finishing a detailed specification plan, we put our expert programmers to work.
- Code is documented and reviewed
- We use GitLab and GitHub repository managers but we are also flexible to use clients’ repository managers
- We dedicate special attention to GUI design, coding of GUI and front-end elements, responsive design and mobile apps
- We prepare and implement database model
- Continuous integration approach is possible
- Debugging – we use Jira and Mantis for issue tracking
Step 3: TESTING
- Unstructured software testing can account for 40% of project cost. Besides standard work procedures, we are working with several renowned laboratories where we perform this program testing in laboratory environment. This gives our clients important information how will the Program perform when it is released to the market.
- VERIFICATION: We prepare test plans, execute test plans and write test reports
- VALIDATION: We write validation plan for testing in laboratory environment, we execute validation tests and write validation test reports
- AUTOMATED TESTING: We perform unit testing and graphical user interface (GUI)
Step 4: MAINTENANCE
- Every great software should be regularly maintained. You can freely decide whether you want to maintain yourself or you want us to do it for you.
- We prepare user and technical documentation
- We perform bug-fixing and change-requests
- We make improvements and new feature development
- We offer 3rd level support and support with hosting